The College/Campuses reserve the right to:
• Only offer courses/programmes that are justified by student numbers
• Change the location/venue of programme offering and/or cancel
The Department of Higher Education & Training has established mobile App where students can download previous examination question papers for Report 191 (Nated) and NCV programmes. To access the papers, please download the App on google play store (for android) or app store (for apple) to your phone link as follows: 2019 TVET Exam papers App
ATTENTION MANKWE CAMPUS TOURISM LEVEL 2 STUDENTS!!!
If your were not able to collect the STSA Tourism assignment from the Campus, please ensure that you download it from the link provided below. The assignment is due for submission when college reopen.
National Certificate (Vocational) NQF Level 2 -
* Carpentry and Roof Work NC(V) Level 2: Topic 2 Roof Construction
* Construction Planning NC(V) Level 2: Topic 3 Foundation
* Mathematics NC(V) Level 4: Lesson 2 Application of Differentiation -
* Mathematics NC(V) Level 4: Lesson 3 Application of Differentiation -
* Mathematics NC(V) Level 4: Lesson 4 -
* Mathematics NC(V) Level 4: Lesson 5 -
* English NQF Level 4: Business Proposal
* Financial Management NQF Level 4: Financial Ratio Analysis
Report 191 N4 -
* Jewellery Design & Manufacture N4: Drawing of a 3 Dimension Box
* Financial Accounting N5: Module 3 -
ASSIGNMENT TASKS: NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATION NCV NQF LEVELS
* NCV NQF Level 2: Electrical Principles & Practice Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Electronic Control & Digital Electronics Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Workshop Practice Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Plant and Equipment Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Materials Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Business Practice Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Office Data Processing Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: New Venture Creation Level 2
* NCV NQF Level 2: Office Practice Level 2
1. Students must ANSWER ALL the questions in the assignments during the lockdown pandemic period (at home)
2. The SUBMISSION date is the 27th of July 2020 when the students return to the Campus according to the phased in approach.
NB: This is a FORMAL assessment and should be done with the respect it deserves because the MARKS OBTAINED will contribute to your final ICASS MARK.